Would you like to run the London Marathon 2019 for Action on Pre-eclampsia?
APEC have Gold Bond places for the world famous event.
Why run for Action on Pre-eclampsia (APEC)?
With your funding, APEC are able to provide:
- Helpline and online support for families affected by pre-eclampsia
- Education on pre-eclampsia for midwives and all involved in the care of pregnant women via E-learning and study days across the UK
- Leaflets and information to hospitals, midwives and available to download in a variety of languages
- Expert referral scheme
We provide our runners with:
- Support via email, telephone and social media
- Personalised running vest and cosy training hoodie for those winter runs
- Fundraising pack
- Cheering and support on race day
“Being part of the APEC marathon team is like being part of a family. They send you personal messages and updates, are helpful and genuine. I’ve run for them two years in a row and loved it! ”
“I have had an absolute blast with training and fundraising. Yes its been tough at times but so wonderful and at time when it got tough (on marathon day) knowing the difference the money was making really did make me dig deep and carry on. “
It was an incredible experience and one I would certainly like to do again
What do I need to raise?
We ask our UK* runners to raise £2000* by the end of May 2019.
*We also require a £100 admin donation upon your offer of a place.
*Overseas runners may have different deadlines
Please email email@example.com for more information
Join #TeamAPEC for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon!
The London Marathon is APEC’s biggest fundraising event of the year. It ensures that we can continue to educate healthcare professionals and offer our support to those families affected by pre-eclampsia.
Thank you so much to all our past London Marathon runners
Thank you to everyone running for #TeamAPEC 2019 we are all behind you 100% and can’t wait to meet you on race day.